Jul 21, 2009

for the very first time

today I have wholeheartedly (yet completely ill-equipped) created this blog. in a ten minute lunchbreak. i’m only recently to accidently discover what blogspot actually is. and as per my usual persona - i’ve rushed in.

although hopefully it’s too innocent to be a foolish move…… unlike other swift “decisions” this hopefully won’t result in a HECS debt for a course I never finished, a credit card charge for a dress that will never fit, a hasty menu choice, or last minute (and costly) volunteer trip to a third world country with complete strangers…

instead i’m hoping only to satisfy my increasing hunger to gorge on all somethings that I find fashionable and desirable. and beautiful and funny and vintage. maybe not always all at once although that would be something special. maybe this will be a home to eat my meals at, rather than sending my friends dozens of daily emails with photos and links and a subject box saying very similar variations of “I MUST HAVE THIS”

No comments:

Post a Comment

would love to hear from you and keep in touch with other bloggers..so leave your details so i can visit you x